Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sweet Marguerite

Marguerite's dance recital was this evening. She was precious as usual and seemed to really enjoy being on stage. She is right in the middle of this group of girls.
She is so much fun to experience new things with. While I was pregnant with her, we received a prophecy about her - about the joy she would bring us and how her cup would run over with joy. It's true! I know it is rather cliche to say that someone is so "full of life". I mean, aren't we all? What is half full? Rather dead? My Marguerite Joy is full of life and such a blessing to me.
The biggest compliment I can give her is that she is being a good mommy. It makes her glow. She would rather work with me in the kitchen than go outside and play. She loves taking care of Daisy for me and calls it "making Daisy happy". The other day, I had her playing with the Daisy on the floor and overheard her saying in a baby sing song voice "How's my sweet ugly baby?" I'm glad to be her mother and grateful to God for sending me a daily reminder to be joyful.



2 comments:

Tammy said...

So cute! She must have performed another little number wearing the outfit I saw you ironing (way, way in advance, of course).

Shannon said...

She is a happy little thing, isn't she? My girls had fun watching her dance - so sweet!